This faces north-west, and connected with the route leading to the port or secondary quay of Alcúdia (Port Menor d’Alcúdia), nowadays in Barcarès, situated around 800 metres from the port in the Bay of Pollença. In former times there was a wooden drawbridge and in the 19th century an imposing stone bridge was built to improve access. This bridge was rediscovered thanks to testimonies collected by the Archduke Ludwig Salvator of Austria (1847-1915) in his book, “Die Balearen”. The bridge that can be seen nowadays underwent meticulous restoration in 2004 and the gap that used to contain the moat is now an open-air amphitheatre, with capacity for 425 people that fully blends into its surroundings. Plays, concerts and other cultural activities take place here during the summer months. The gate has not been conserved, but there is an opening in the line of the wall through which the town can be accessed.